May 17, 2020 at 11 am in Hagansport, Texas
** Cowboy Church will be on sale grounds and will begin at 9:30am **
We have now scheduled this weekend of auctions to the 3rd weekend in May and will not be postponing it. We definitely won’t be publishing a horse sale catalog this time but offering first come / first serve option beginning on Saturday at 7am and throughout the day Saturday and Sunday in bringing your horse or horses. Custom saddle will still be given to highest selling horse throughout entire sale. For coggins testing, a vet will be on hand all day Saturday and until noon on Sunday. But those from out of state will need a health certificate and coggins before traveling to our sale location. Please go ahead and send your horse information to our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (903-632-5458) and we will begin advertising these horses on social media.
We are excited and looking forward to this sale!
Fees are as follows:
Catalog fee – Regular Session $100.00
Catalog fee – Color Session – 20 head limit $150.00
Commission – Regular or Color Session 8%
No PO Fee on cataloged horses
- Catalog deadline is SEPTEMBER 4TH
- Catalog fee is due upon consignment. If original papers are sent with consignment, you have the option have the catalog fee deducted from your sale proceeds.
- Cataloged horses/mules receive advertising through radio, newspapers, flyers (local & multi-state), and catalog mailings.
- Coggins testing is available on site. The fee is $45. The Texas Animal Health Commission requires that all horses and mules have a negative coggins test within the previous 12 months. Exceptions are nursing foals or equine less than eight months old.
- OUT OF STATE sellers: Texas Animal Health Commission requires that all equine arriving from out of state have a current signed veterinary health certificate, along with a current negative coggins test. Please do not overlook this requirement.
- Check-in for the horse sale begins at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday. Sale starts at 10:30 a.m.
- Cataloged horses/mules will receive assigned stalls.
- Horses in the “Color Session” have a special stalling area, with DVD setup to run video.
- After Catalog horses do not have a stall. Picket line available.
- All pens have water provided.
- In the event you must arrive prior to sale date and need accommodations for your horse(s), CALL AHEAD for availability, arrangements, and pricing.
- If you would like someone to ride or lead your consignment(s) through the sale ring, we can provide that service at an additional cost. Arrangements may be made in advance or on sale day.
Horse Sale Consignment Form available here
If you have any further questions, please call. Your contacts for consignments are:
Joe D. Stanley, Debby Plantinga and Kristy Ellis
Don’t forget our Farm & Ranch Equipment Sale on
Saturday, October 5, 2019 @ 10:00 am
Consignments accepted up until Friday, the day before sale.