Sunday, October 16, 2022 at 10:45am in Hagansport, Texas
** Cowboy Church will be on sale grounds and will begin at 9:30am **
Conditions for 25th Annual FALL Horse Sale
Fees are as follows:
- Catalog fee: Color Horse Session – 30 head limit – $150 per horse
- Commisson fee: 10% ; if over $2,500, then 8%
- PO fee: no fee on cataloged horses; $20 fee on all other horses
- Buy-in fee: buy any hip # you want for $50 (except for Horses of Color or if # is already taken) for an early placement in the auction (from now until sale time). You must call Debby at 903-204-5420 to reserve your hip #.
- Catalog fee is due upon consignment. If original papers are sent with consignment, you have the option to have the catalog fee deducted from your sale proceeds.
- Cataloged horses/mules receive advertising through radio, newspapers, flyers (local & multi-state), and catalog mailings.
- Coggins testing is available on site. The fee is $45. The Texas Animal Health Commission requires that all horses and mules have a negative coggins test within the previous 12 months. Exceptions are nursing foals or equine less than eight months old.
- OUT OF STATE sellers: Texas Animal Health Commission requires that all equine arriving from out of state have a current signed veterinary health certificate, along with a current negative coggins test. Please do not overlook this requirement.
- Check-in for the horse sale begins on Saturday, October 15th at 9:00 a.m. Sale starts the following day, Sunday, October 16th at 10:45 a.m.
- Cataloged horses will receive assigned stalls.
- Not all non-catalog horses are guaranteed to have a stall. Picket lines are available.
- All stalls have water provided.
- In the event you must arrive prior to sale date and need accommodations for your horse(s), CALL AHEAD for availability, arrangements, and pricing.
- If you would like someone to ride or lead your consignment(s) through the sale ring, we can provide that service at an additional cost. Arrangements may be made in advance or on sale day.
If you have any further questions, please call. Your contacts for consignments are:
Joe D. Stanley 903-439-9013 / Debby Plantinga 903-204-5420 / and Kristy Ellis 903-632-5458
Don’t forget our Farm & Ranch Equipment Sale on Saturday, TBD @ 9:30 am Consignments accepted up until Friday, the day before sale.
AND our Used Tack & Saddle Sale on Saturday, October 15th @ 12:00 pm. Consignments for Tack & Saddles are taken throughout the week of the sale & up until sale time.
THANKS & WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!!