May 6, 2018 at 10am in Hagansport, Texas
** Cowboy Church will be on sale grounds and will begin at 9am **
Fees are as follows:
Catalog fee – Regular Session $100.00
Catalog fee – Horses of Color Session – 20 head limit $150.00
Commission – Regular or Horses of Color Session 8%
No PO Fee on cataloged horses
- Catalog fee is due upon consignment. If original papers are sent with consignment, you have the option have the catalog fee deducted from your sale proceeds.
- Cataloged horses/mules receive advertising through radio, newspapers, flyers (local & multi-state), and catalog mailings.
- Coggins testing is available on site. The fee is $40. The Texas Animal Health Commission requires that all horses and mules have a negative coggins test within the previous 12 months. Exceptions are nursing foals or equine less than eight months old.
- OUT OF STATE sellers: Texas Animal Health Commission requires that all equine arriving from out of state have a current signed veterinary health certificate, along with a current negative coggins test. Please do not overlook this requirement.
- Check-in for the horse sale begins at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday. Sale starts at 10:00 a.m.
- Cataloged horses/mules will receive assigned stalls.
- Horses in the “Horses of Color Session” have a special stalling area, with DVD setup to run video.
- After Catalog horses do not have a stall. Picket line available.
- All pens have water provided.
- In the event you must arrive prior to sale date and need accommodations for your horse(s), CALL AHEAD for availability, arrangements, and pricing.
- If you would like someone to ride or lead your consignment(s) through the sale ring, we can provide that service at an additional cost. Arrangements may be made in advance or on sale day.
If you have any further questions, please call. Your contacts for consignments are:
Joe D. Stanley, Debby Plantinga and Kristy Ellis
Don’t forget our Farm & Ranch Equipment Sale on
Saturday, May 5, 2018 @ 10:00 am
Consignments accepted up to shortly before sale time.